Cleopatra news

The school was built in 1950 as residence for Lady Hilanpherberd after the allocation of the land of Egypt Railway Co. in 1949.
A piece of land was nationalized after the July Revolution 1952, known as the Cooperative Association of Schools of Cleopatra.
The location of the school is in the heart of Heliopolis and adjacent to government and private schools.
Address: 12 Cleopatra ...Heliopolis
Te l: 22415915
website : www.cleopatrals.com