Queens Park AFC

Premier Invercargill Football Club



A Brief History Of The Club

Queens Park Association Football Club is an Invercargill based football club that was formed by Alex Stojkovich in 1957. The original team played in black and white hooped shirts, with black shorts, & red socks. The first clubrooms were located on Elles Road, behind where the old United clubrooms now reside. The club later moved to Turnbull Thomson Pavilion where it stayed for many years, and after a brief stint at Surrey Park Stadium, the club is once again based there. Today the playing strip consists of gold shirts, with blue shorts & socks.

Club Contacts
Emma Smith Club Secretary
smithies4@xtra.co.nz