Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Omega Chapter, Oregon State University

Alpha Delta Pi Alpha Omega Chapter
Alpha Omega Chapter
350 NW 23rd
Corvallis, OR

Years active: 1926 - 1996
Oregon State University
Corvallis, Oregon

Alpha Delta Pi began in 1851 at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia, where six incredible women changed the world. Led by Eugenia Tucker Fitzgerald, our founders formed The Adelphean Society for “the mental, moral, social, and domestic improvement of its members.” The Adelphean Society, later renamed Alpha Delta Pi, was the first secret society for college women. The principles of scholarship, leadership, sisterhood, and service guide over 215,000 women in more than 134 active collegiate chapters and over 150 alumnae associations of Alpha Delta Pi.