Qasim Ibrahim - Dr.Hassan Saeed for 2013

Jumhooree Party has formed a strong coalition for the presidential election with Adhaalath Party, Dhivehi Qaumee Party,IDP, Naldives Industrial Alliance (NIA) and Madhanee Iththihaadh.

Qasim Ibrahim is the Presidential Candidate of Jumhooree Party. Qasim Ibrahim's runnig mate is Dr.Hassan Saeed.

In 2008 presidential election Qasim Ibrahim got 27056 votes (15.32%) & Dr.Hassan Saeed got 29,633 votes (16.78%), total 56689 votes (32.1%).

It is highly probable for Qasim & Dr.Hassan to win the 2013 presidential election.